All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThe application of circuits and systems and engineering principles to problems in the medicine has led to the emergence of biomedical circuits and systems as an exciting and rapidly growing area of research. Natechlogy provides new na-structured materials with amazing properties. The properties offered by namaterials can be applied to develop advanced instrumentation for biomedical diagstics and personalized therapy, as well as bio-sensing in the environment. Biotechlogy provides new biochemical materials with vel properties to be applied to develop new performances in sensing techniques. These advancements in Na- and Bio- techlogies will lead to new concepts and applications for na-bio-sensing systems. This book offers an invaluable reference to the state-of-the-art applications of na-bio-sensing. It brings together expertise of researchers from the fields of na-electronics and bio-techlogy, providing multidisciplinary content from na-structures fabrication to bio-sensing applications.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/11/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight542 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited bySandro Carrara
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.