All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNacomposites have been receiving more and more attention given the improvement of synthesis techniques and the availability of powerful characterization techniques. The aim of the book is to introduce nacomposite materials using a broad range of irganic and organic solids. It also presents recent and t very common developments in especially spectroscopic characterization techniques, including Mossbauer, EXAFS, NMR. This should make the book attractive for a broad range of readers, including chemists and physicists.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/12/2007
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleElectronic Materials: Science and Technology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 10
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight586 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJoop Schoonman,Philippe Knauth
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.