All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
About this product
- DescriptionNadroplets, the basis of complex and advanced nastructures such as quantum rings, quantum dots and quantum dot clusters for future electronic and optoelectronic materials and devices, have attracted the interdisciplinary interest of chemists, physicists and engineers. This book combines experimental and theoretical analyses of nasized droplets which reveal many attractive properties. Coverage includes nadroplet synthesis, structure, unique behaviors and their nafabrication, including chapters on focused ion beam, atomic force microscopy, molecular beam epitaxy and the vapor-liquid- solid route. Particular emphasis is given to the behavior of metallic nadroplets, water nadroplets and nadroplets in polymer and metamaterial nacomposites. The contributions of leading scientists and their research groups will provide readers with deeper insight into the chemical and physical mechanisms, properties, and potential applications of various nadroplets.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/01/2014
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Nanoscale Science and Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note73 black & white illustrations, 124 colour illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight938 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byZhiming M. Wang
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.