Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $140.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $125.96+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCutting-edge naelectronic mixed-signal system design methods Winner of the Association of American Publishers' 2016 PROSE Award in the Textbook/Physical Sciences & Mathematics category. Written by the director of the NaSystem Design Laboratory at the University of North Texas, this authoritative resource discusses mixed-signal circuit and system design based on existing and emerging naelectronic techlogies. The book features coverage of both digital and analog applications using nascale CMOS and post-CMOS. Key techniques required for design for excellence and manufacturability are discussed in this practice-driven text. Naelectronic Mixed-Signal System Design covers: Opportunities and challenges of nascale techlogy and systems Emerging systems designed as analog/mixed-signal system-on-chips (AMS-SoCs) Naelectronics issues in design for excellence Phase-locked loop component circuits Electronic signal converter circuits Sensor circuits and systems Memory in the AMS-SoCs Mixed-signal circuit and system design flow Mixed-signal circuit and system simulation Power-, parasitic-, and thermal-aware AMS-SoC design methodologies Variability-aware AMS-SoC design methodologies Metamodel-based fast AMS-SoC design methodologies
- Author BiographySaraju Mohanty, Ph.D., is a faculty member in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at the University of North Texas, where he directs the NanoSystem Design Laboratory (NSDL). He obtained a Ph.D. in computer science and engineering from the University of South Florida in 2003, a master's degree in systems science and automation from the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India, in 1999, and a bachelor's degree (honors) in electrical engineering from Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneswar, India, in 1995. Dr. Mohanty's research is in low-power, high-performance nanoelectronics. He is an author of hundreds of peer-reviewed journal and conference publications. Dr. Mohanty holds many U.S. patents. He has advised/co-advised many Ph.D. dissertations and numerous master's theses. Dr. Mohanty currently serves as the chair of the Technical Committee on Very Large Scale Integration (TCVLSI), IEEE Computer Society (IEEE-CS). He serves on the editorial board of many peer-reviewed international journals, including IET-CDS Journal, Elsevier Integration Journal, and Journal of Low Power Electronics. Dr. Mohanty has served as a guest editor for many journals, including ACM Journal on Emerging Technologies in Computing Systems (JETC) for an issue titled New Circuit and Architecture-Level Solutions for Multidiscipline Systems, August 2012, and IET Circuits, Devices & Systems (CDS) for an issue titled Design Methodologies for Nanoelectronic Digital and Analog Circuits, September 2013. He serves on the organizing and program committee of several international conferences. Dr. Mohanty is a senior member of the IEEE and ACM.
- Author(s)Saraju P. Mohanty
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight2186 g
- Width218 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine45 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.91Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.