All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
About this product
- DescriptionAs an emerging research field, nafluids have sparked immense interest from researchers around the world and have been a subject of intensive research in recent years. Because of their fascinating thermophysical properties and heat transfer performances, as well as ermous potential applications, nafluids are considered the next generation heat transfer fluids. This book covers a wide range of topics from preparation methodology, properties, and theories to applications of nafluids. In addition to the state-of-the-art reviews and analysis on the key areas of nafluids including thermophysical and heat transfer properties of carbon natube and magnetic nafluids, viscosity of metal oxide nafluids and pool boiling of nafluids, this book presents extensive experimental and theoretical research efforts on thermal conductivity, viscosity, convective heat transfer, capillary wetting, and transport properties of nafluids. Studies on the application of nafluids in droplet-based microfluidic techlogy are presented. Ather new area of nafluid-based optical engineering is explored in this book. It also introduces a new class of nafluids named-ionafluids. Featuring contributions from some of the leading researchers in the field, this book is a unique reference source and an invaluable guide to scientists, researchers, engineers, industrial people, graduate and postgraduate students, as well as academicians across the science and engineering disciplines.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight716 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byC A Nieto Castro,Sohel Murshed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.