All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe text features experimental investigations which use a variety of modern methods and theoretical modeling of surface structures and physicochemical processes which occur at solid surfaces. Namaterials and Supramolecular Structures: Physics, Chemistry, and Applications is intended for specialists experienced in the fields of Nachemistry, Naphysics, Surface Chemistry (and Physics), synthesis of new nastructural functional materials and their practical applications. It will also prove useful to students, post-graduates, researchers, and lecturers.
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note100 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1750 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAnatoliy P. Shpak,Petr Petrovych Gorbyk
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.