All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the interdisciplinary fields of namaterials, sensors, and biotechlogy, this book demonstrates functional applications of natechlogy in diverse areas such as environmental sensing and space habitation, medical diagstics, and tissue regeneration. With a focus on vel materials synthesis, such as using the namanufacturing technique of electrospinning to get the longest nawires possible, a correlation is made of the effect of chemical, structural, and morphological features to achieve extreme materials functionality. This book serves as a manual to natechlogy for vices and experts alike, from the materials scientist to the biophysicist, bioengineer, and medical scientist.
- Author BiographyDr Pelagia-Irene Gouma is associate professor at the State University of New York, Stony Brook, and has developed a new program focusing on nanoscience and nanotechnology, involving the characterization of advanced materials and the development of biochemical sensors and artificial olfaction systems.
- Author(s)Pelagia-Irene Gouma
- PublisherPan Stanford Publishing Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintPan Stanford Publishing Pte Ltd
- Content Note31 black & white illustrations, 20 colour illustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.