All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionNamaterials in the Environment offers the most current kwledge on the environmental impact of materials and products developed using natechlogy. Namaterials are revolutionizing electronics, medicine, transportation, and many other industries, but they pose risks to living beings and ecosystems that are barely understood. The 23 chapters in this book consider the science of namaterials, their behavior in the environment, risk assessment and toxicology, and the future of namaterials. Topics include; basic physical-chemical nature of namaterials; techlogies for namaterial characterization, assessment, testing, and monitoring; behavior, fate, and transport of natural and engineered namaterials in water, air, soil, sediments, and constructed environments; environmental hazards and risk assessment; na-ecotoxicology for animals and humans, microorganisms, plants, and ecosystems; ethical, legal, and social implications; responsible natechlogy; and green namaterials. With contributions from the leading researchers in natechlogy, this book is an essential reference for scientists, practicing engineers, government officials, process managers, and students.
- PublisherAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMausam Verma,Rajeshwar D. Tyagi,Rao Y. Surampalli,Satinder Kaur Brar,Tian C. Zhang
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.