All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNa-scale science and techlogy have revolutionized medicine by enabling researchers to gain a deeper understanding of many diseases and offers new insights in fields as diverse as diagstics, therapy, imaging, drug delivery, and regenerative medicine. Increasing demand and awareness of applications of natechlogy in medicine has resulted in the emergence of a new fast-growing discipline -- namedicine. This book offers a comprehensive and diverse perspective on the new discipline. It aims to bridge the gap between natechlogy and medicine through contributions by world-rewned experts from academia, industry, government agency and the healthcare system. Each contribution will integrate kwledge from a wide range of areas to present the basic fundamentals on new applications and products of natechlogy in medicine. This book can well serve as an reference for students, researchers, engineers, clinicians, government agency, and healthcare professionals.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleNanostructure Science and Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note40 black & white illustrations, 25 colour illustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byAshutosh Tiwari,Lijuan Li,Richard Moore,Shenqi Wang,Songjun Li,Xia Wang,Yi Ge
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
- Edition Statement2012
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.