All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTraditional at-speed test methods cant guarantee high quality test results as they face many new challenges. Supply ise effects on chip performance, high test pattern volume, small delay defect test pattern generation, high cost of test implementation and application, and utilizing low-cost testers are among these challenges. This book discusses these challenges in detail and proposes new techniques and methodologies to improve the overall quality of the transition fault test.
- Author(s)Mohammad Tehranipoor,Nisar Ahmed
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/12/2007
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleFrontiers in Electronic Testing
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 38
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note140 black & white illustrations, 40 black & white tables, biography
- Weight619 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.