Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a first attempt to merge two different communities: scientists and techlogists. Therefore, it is t a general overview covering all the fields of napackaging, but is mainly focused on two topics. The first topic deals with atomic scale devices or circuit requirements, as well as related recent techlogical developments; for example, surface science engineering and atomic scale interconnects studies. The second main part of the book brings CNT na-materials solutions for resolving interconnect or thermal management problems in microelectronics device packaging. This book is t just useful for those who attended the International Workshop on Napackaging in Greble, but can provide valuable information to scientists and techlogists in the napackaging community.
- Author BiographyXavier BAILLIN is CEA senior expert in the field of micro devices packaging. After twenty years dedicated to address basic research focused on the relationship between microstructure and mechanical behavior of different industrial alloys, he joined Leti in 2003 where he has been in charge of wafer level packaging activity. He has specially contributed to the development of technologies dedicated to atmosphere controlled packaging for MEMS and also in 3D integration technologies. Xavier is the co-author of about 40 publications and 20 patents. He is currently involved in a flagship project launched by CEA in 2013 and focused on bio-inspired solutions development for 3D construction at the nanometric scale. Gilles Poupon (IEEE M'05, SM'10) received his M.S. in Electrochemistry in 1985. He joined CEA-LETI, Grenoble, France, in 1987 where he has been Director of Strategic Programs on Advanced Packaging for 10 years and is now Scientific Advisor. Gilles Poupon is a member of the Board of Governors of the IEEE Components Packaging and Manufacturing Technology Society (CPMT) and Technical Director of the International Microelectronics and Packaging Society France (IMAPS). Additionally, Gilles is Scientific Advisor of EURIPIDES (European cluster on packaging) and member of ITRS Assembly & Packaging Technical Working Group and European Branch of JISSO working group. Gilles Poupon has published two books and he has authored 3 chapters of books and co-authored and authored over 50 proceedings papers and journal papers. He has more than 10 patents in the field of advanced packaging, micro systems technologies and 3D integration. Christian JOACHIM is CNRS Director of Research, Nanosciences group at CEMES/CNRS and adjunct Professor of Quantum Physics at Sup'Aero (ISAE) Toulouse. In Singapore, he is A*STAR VIP at IMRE on atom technology and head of the WPI MANA-NIMS satellite in Toulouse. He coordinated European projects like Bottom-up Nanomachines and Pico-Inside . He is currently coordinating the large European integrated project AtMol (2011-2014) to build the first ever molecular chip. He is the author of more than 230 scientific publications (h=51) and has presented over 310 invited talks on electron transfer through a molecule, STM and Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM) image calculations, tunnel transport through a molecule, molecular devices, nanolithography and single molecule machines. His book: Nanosciences, the invisible revolution (World Scientific, 2009) is presenting the history of Nanosciences and its political drawbacks to a general public.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication06/08/2015
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleAdvances in Atom and Single Molecule Machines
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note77 black & white illustrations, 47 colour illustrations, 9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight467 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byChristian Joachim,Gilles Poupon,Xaivier Baillin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.