Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionNaporous Adic Alumina has received significant attention of the world researchers as a template for the low cost fabrication of nastructures of metals, semiconductors, polymers, superconductors, etc. In the present work it has been demonstrated that the type of electropolishing pre-treatment and the resulting na-features on aluminum surface can influence the hexagonal ordering of the pores developed during adizing. Apart from improving the ordering quality the work has been extended to relate the photoluminescence with the ordering quality of adic alumina, prepared at a given adizing voltage. New templates have been prepared, based on sandwiched structures. The two layers for the sandwiched structures were prepared by complete adization of aluminum sheet from opposite sides and by changing the adizing conditions, forming a new superlattice. Employing adic alumina as a template, elctrodeposition of nickel nawires in aqueous medium and in Dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) has been demosntrated. Silver nawires have also been grown in the template with electrochemical (AC) and electroless deposition techniques.
- Author(s)Abdur Rauf
- PublisherLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Date of Publication02/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Weight336 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.