All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book collects papers on the fundamentals and applications of nascale devices, first presented at the NATO Advanced Research Workshop on Nascale Devices - Fundamentals and Applications held in Kishinev, Moldova, in September 2004. The focus is on the synthesis and characterization of nascale magnetic materials; fundamental physics and materials aspects of solid-state nastructures; development of vel device concepts and design principles for nascale devices; and on applications in electronics with emphasis on defence against the threat of terrorism.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleNATO Science Series II
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 233
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight769 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAnatolie Sidorenko,Lenar Tagirov,Rudolf Gross
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.