All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers combined views on silicon-on-insulator (SOI) nascaled electronics from experts in the fields of materials science, device physics, electrical characterization and computer simulation. Coverage analyzes prospects of SOI naelectronics beyond Moore's law and explains fundamental limits for CMOS, SOICMOS and single electron techlogies.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/07/2007
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleNATO Security Through Science Series B (Closed)
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight537 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byA.N. Nazarov,S. Hall,V.S. Lysenko
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.32Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.