All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNatechlogies are w being applied to health monitoring. Until recently, there has been little research into how to use natechlogy and sensors in health monitoring. Natechlogy Enabled In Situ Sensors for Monitoring Health summarizes the research efforts to design sensors based on natechlogy that can be placed into the body to monitor health. Natechlogy is being used at an unprecedented pace to both diagse and treat diseases, rather than conventional approaches that diagse and treat diseases in a different manner.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/12/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight432 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byThomas J. Webster
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.