All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis final volume in the series investigates structures invisible to the naked eye, with a particular focus on the analytical methods used. Logically divided into two parts covering top-down and bottom-up strategies, this front-line reference clearly explains the machinery and processes involved, making it ideal for both students and professionals.
- Author BiographyLifeng Chi studied physics and physical chemistry at Jilin University, China, and received her PhD in 1989 in Gottingen, Germany, working on electron/energy transfer in thin organic films. After a postdoctoral stay at the University of Mainz and BASF, she moved to the University of Munster in 1993 where she received a Lise Meitner scholarship to obtain her lecturing qualification while working on nanostructuring through self-organization in organic films. She became a professor of physics at the University of Munster in 2004. She has co-authored more than 180 original papers, filed ten patent applications, holds one adjunct and two guest professorships in China and sits on one editorial board. Professor Chi's research interests include surface patterning by bottom-up strategies through self-organization, STM/AFM investigation of soft molecular assemblies, the connection between micro- and nanostructures, and surface functionalization through self-assembly.
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication07/07/2010
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleNanotechnology (VCH)
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content Notecolour illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1004 g
- Width178 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byLifeng Chi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.