All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding the importance of nasciences in diabetes is problematic as some texts can be too technical for the vice. This book uses a reader-friendly format suitable t only for practitioners but newcomers as well. It begins with general aspects of natechlogy and namedicine in diabetes. It then discusses glucose and glucose sensors based on functional nacomposites before moving on to a discussion of insulin and the use of naprobes to monitor cell processes in the pancreas. Finally, it explores drugs and other treatments, including second-generation sulfonylurea glipizide loaded biodegradable naparticles and naparticle-mediated delivery of angiogenic inhibitors in diabetic retipathy.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication02/03/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationEnfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScience Publishers,U.S.
- Content Note86 black & white illustrations, 25 colour illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byLan-Anh Le,Ross J. Hunter,Victor R. Preedy
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.