All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNatechlogy plays a key leading role in developing tools able to identify, measure, and study cellular events at the nametric level as well as in contributing to the disclosure of unkwn biological interactions and mechanisms, which opens the door for advances including nadevices for diagstic and therapy, drug delivery systems, and regenerative medicine. In Natechlogy in Regenerative Medicine: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field provide an overview of a very wide range of currently used techlogies and methods that involve natechlogy principles applicable to tissue regeneration. Being that the application of natechlogy to regenerative medicine is a very broad field, this book focuses its interests on particular areas such as its use as a means to produce efficient platforms and structures for tissue engineering, delivery systems and biosensors, as well as the use of some techniques to study materials surfaces and the interactions between cells, biomolecules, and surfaces at the nascale. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include introductions to their related topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and accessible, Natechlogy in Regenerative Medicine: Methods and Protocols provides established scientists, junior researchers, and students involved in the bioengineering, biotechlogy, and biomedical fields with a sound foundation in a variety of vital natechlogy approaches in regenerative medicine.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number811
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note59 black & white illustrations, 25 colour illustrations, 7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight819 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJosep A. Planell,Melba Navarro
- Edition Statement2012
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.