All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCarbon natubes and related nastructures such as graphene and fullerenes have attracted tremendous attention for their unique structures and intriguing properties. These namaterials have been widely investigated, from theory, synthesis and characterization, to applications in electronic devices, field emission displays, and biological and chemical sensors. In addition, n-carbon nastructures such as natubes and thin films of boron nitride (BN) and boron-carbon nitride (BCN) have gained increasing interest. This volume offers a current snapshot of the field and includes discussions of: in-situ monitoring; control growth of carbon natubes; spectroscopy of carbon nastructures; synthesis of natubes and related nastructures; electronic properties and application; n-carbon nastructures; theory and characterization of natubes and related structures; chemical and biological processing and application; and physical properties and application.
- PublisherMaterials Research Society
- Date of Publication23/06/2010
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMRS Proceedings
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMaterials Research Society
- Content Noteil.
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byYoke Khin Yap
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.