All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNapalm was invented on Valentine's Day 1942 at a secret Harvard war research laboratory. It created an infer that killed over 87,500 people in Tokyo-more than died in the atomic explosions at Hiroshima or Nagasaki-and went on to incinerate 64 Japanese cities. The Bomb got the press, but napalm did the work. Neer offers the first history.
- Author BiographyRobert M. Neer is an attorney and Core Lecturer in the History Department at Columbia University. Author's home: Cambridge, MA
- Author(s)Robert M. Neer
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication13/11/2015
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width145 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.