All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEverybody kws the Twelve Days of Christmas, and this is Napoleon Dynamite's inimitable take on the beloved traditional carol. Napoleon's version reflects his world, so the customary bells a-ringing and Lords a-leaping, etc., give way to Nessies swimming, quesadillas and, of course, FIVE DE-LIC-IOUS BASS. Anyone familiar with Napoleon will instantly recognize the offbeat humor that made the movie a cult classic. Pretty much the perfect stocking filler!
- Author BiographyNapoleon Dynamite is the quirky, yet charming story of an offbeat teenager finding his way through the trials and tribulations of high school life. Along the way, he discovers himself, and so too does the rest of his schoola neither will ever be the same. The most original antihero ever to don a 3-piece suit, Napoleon Dynamite exploded into public consciousness and has become a pop culture sensation with fans of all ages.
- Author(s)Napoleon Dynamite
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication03/12/2007
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight176 g
- Width165 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.