All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionNapoleon Hill's Daily Inspiration for all Seasons is comprised of a selected daily quotation by the great author of Think and Grow Rich. Readers can use these quotations drawn from both the writings of Dr. Hill and matched with those of other writers to inspire them through each season of success. These inspirational quotes may be likened to a treasure map that keeps the reader headed in the right direction as they journey onward. Sometimes that little extra push gives a person the necessary drive to go the distance. These quotations are like fuel for the trip. Read the daily quotations, reflect on the message, and take appropriate action. Remember, you must continue through each season, until you arrive at your destination. Enjoy the success that you are striving for in all seasons of your life. Remember too, that life's riches are t only financial, but mental, spiritual, emotional, social, and physical. Keep that in mind as you travel through each season of growth. Consider the multiple riches that every season has to offer. In discussing life's riches, Dr. Hill states: We can become complete masters of ourselves, if we so desire. The main thought to bear in mind is first to gain the kwledge, and secondly to apply it.
- Author BiographyNapoleon Hill was born in 1883 in Wise County, Virginia. He began his writing career at age 13 as a mountain reporter for small town newspapers and went on to become America's most beloved motivational author. His work stands as a monument to individual achievement and is the cornerstone of modern motivation. His most famous work, Think and Grow Rich, is one of the best-selling books of all time.
- Author(s)Napoleon Hill
- PublisherNapoleon Hill Foundation
- Date of Publication15/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNapoleon Hill Foundation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.