Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionNapoleon Hill is one of the world's most enduringly popular motivational authors. He spent much of his life researching the behaviours and activities of wealthy people to work out the characteristics that made them so successful. Through his interviews with hundreds of the most affluent men and women of his time he discovered that if we can learn to think like the rich we can start to emulate their success. In Think and Grow Rich Hill explained the thirteen simple steps in his formula for success, and by understanding and applying them you can change your life. The original version of Think and Grow Rich, which has sold 80 million copies worldwide, is a classic containing advice on everything from making your first million to leadership excellence and even maintaining loving relationships. It is unlikely that there is a personal development seminar anywhere on the planet that can't trace its roots back to Think and Grow Rich. Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich by Karen McCreadie illustrates Hill's thirteen principles of achievement with modern case studies and reviews of recent scientific research to enable 21st century readers to learn how to manage their thinking and transform their quality of life. Readers will discover: * Why you need to kw your 'definite major purpose' in order to make progress; * How remaining flexible can turn set-backs into success; * The power of language and how widening your vocabulary can set you free; * How to harness your subconscious and turn your dreams into reality; * Why you don't need to kw it all in order to succeed. McCreadie's thoroughly up-to-date interpretation of Napoleon Hill's work is t a substitute for the 1937 original, but seeks to illustrate the timeless nature of Hill's extraordinary insights by bringing them to life with modern examples.
- Author BiographyKaren McCreadie has written books for business executives and international speakers on topics ranging from sales, coaching and wealth creation to the mind/body connection and psychological profiling. She is the author of Adam Smith's The Wealth of Nations, Frank Bettger's How I Raised Myself From Failure to Success, George S. Clason's The Richest Man in Babylon, Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich, Robert Collier's The Secret of the Ages and Sun Tzu's The Art of War.
- Author(s)Karen McCreadie
- PublisherInfinite Ideas Limited
- Date of Publication18/04/2008
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleInfinite Success
- Place of PublicationDurrington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInfinite Ideas Limited
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.