All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $13.14
- AU $9.84Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.69Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.80
- AU $8.84Trending at AU $11.34
- AU $4.99Trending at AU $8.57
- AU $18.74Trending at AU $20.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe only thing better than naptime is naptime with a friend. Theo the puppy (part-Boxer, part-Shepherd, part-Labrador, part-Sharpei) was rescued by Beau, a twenty-three-month-old toddler, and his family from an animal shelter in Santa Cruz. The two of them instantly became best friends. At naptime, Theo waits for Beau to fall asleep, then curls up next to him-a beautiful image of friendship and trust. Theo and Beau are already a viral sensation thanks to the unbearably adorable, utterly charming photos that author (Beau's mother) Jessica Shyba has been posting on her popular blog Momma's Gone City. And w, she's combed through her pictures to find the very sweetest and matched them to a charming bedtime story to make a picture book that is (as Alyssa Mila said of the blog) so cute it hurts.
- Author BiographyJESSICA SHYBA is an eternal urban soul living to capture as many moments with her family as possible who lives in California with her husband, three children, and two pets.
- Author(s)Jessica Shyba
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication16/02/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Notephotographs throughout
- Weight272 g
- Width248 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.