All listings for this product
Save on Other
- AU $28.28Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $20.03
- AU $12.54Trending at AU $12.91
- AU $18.01Trending at AU $34.82
- AU $15.00Trending at AU $26.03
- AU $21.99Trending at AU $23.17
- AU $16.36Trending at AU $17.20
About this product
- DescriptionA mother's narcotics abuse can have profound effects on her pregnancy and the health of her child, both inside and outside the womb. Spontaneous abortion, premature birth, labor difficulties, increased perinatal and neonatal mortality, respiratory distress, low birth weight, and passed on addiction are just some of the possibilities. Ernest Abel's Narcotics and Reproduction: A Bibliography is the first comprehensive listing of the scholarly research literature produced on this subject. Arranged alphabetically by author, the book lists materials dealing with the effects of the use of heroin, morphine, methadone, and related drugs on sexual function, reproduction, and the fetus.
- Author Biographyel /f Ernest /r comp.
- Date of Publication20/12/1983
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight509 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byErnest L. Abel
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.