All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddressing both language teachers and identity researchers, this book underlines the importance of identity in ELT through an analysis of teacher stories told in interviews with the author. It illustrates a new multi-dimensional approach to exploring narrative identity in qualitative interviews through a linguistic analysis of anecdotes.
- Author BiographyPATRICK KIERNAN is Lecturer in English at Meiji University, Tokyo. His is an applied linguist whose research interests include narrative, identity, comparative discourse analysis and English language teaching.
- Author(s)Patrick Kiernan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/05/2010
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight425 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.