All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume focuses specifically on narrative inquiry as a means to interrogate research questions in music education, offering music education researchers indispensible information on the use of qualitative research methods, particularly narrative, as appropriate and acceptable means of conducting and reporting research. This anthology of narrative research work in the fields of music and education builds on and supports the work presented in the editors' first volume in Narrative Inquiry in Music Education: Troubling Certainty (Barrett & Stauffer, 2009, Springer). The first volume provides a context for undertaking narrative inquiry in music education, as well as exemplars of narrative inquiry in music education and commentary from key international voices in the fields of narrative inquiry and music education respectively.
- Date of Publication12/04/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight575 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMargaret S. Barrett,Sandra L. Stauffer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.