All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionNarratives and Jewish Bioethics searches for answers to the critical question of what roles ancient narratives play in creating modern rms by Jewish bioethicists utilizing the Jewish textual tradition.
- Author BiographyJonathan K. Crane is the Raymond F. Schinazi Junior Scholar of Bioethics and Jewish Thought at Emory University's Center for Ethics.
- Author(s)Jonathan K. Crane
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/03/2013
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleContent and Context in Theological Ethics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight405 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.