About this product
- DescriptionL to R (Western Style) Naruto is a ninja-in-training with a need for attention, a knack for mischief and, sealed within him, a strange, formidable power. His antics amuse his instructor Kakashi and irritate his teammates, intense Sasuke and witty Sakura, but Naruto is serious about becoming the greatest ninja in the village of Kohagakure! The First Test The Chunin Exams begin, and Naruto's got to learn to buckle down and do well on the worst challenge yet--written tests! Can Naruto keep his wisecracking ways under control long eugh to pass the First Test? Or will his jokes cause him and his friends Sakura and Sasuke to get kicked out of Ninja Academy? Meet Naruto, he's a class-clown, a lazy bum, a total prankster, and could just possibly be the world's most powerful Ninja!
- Author BiographyAuthor/artist Masashi Kishimoto was born in 1974 in rural Okayama Prefecture, Japan. After spending time in art college, he won the Hop Step Award for new manga artists with his manga Karakuri ( Mechanism ). Kishimoto decided to base his next story on traditional Japanese culture. His first version of Naruto, drawn in 1997, was a one-shot story about fox spirits; his final version, which debuted in Weekly Shonen Jump in 1999, quickly became the most popular ninja manga in Japan.
- Author(s)Masashi Kishimoto
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleNaruto Chapter Books
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight64 g
- Width134 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.