All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNarwhal is a happy-go-lucky narwhal. Jelly is a -nsense jellyfish. The two might t have a lot in common, but they do they love waffles, parties and adventures. Join Narwhal and Jelly as they discover the whole wide ocean together.A wonderfully silly early graphic vel series featuring three stories. In the first, Jelly learns that Narwhal is a really good friend. Then Narwhal and Jelly form their own pod of awesomeness with their ocean friends. And finally, Narwhal and Jelly read the best book ever -- even though it doesn't have any words...or pictures!Ben Clanton showcases the joys of friendship, the benefits of working together and the power of imagination in the delightful Narwhal: Unicorn of the Sea.
- Author BiographyBEN CLANTON is an author and illustrator whose books include Something Extraordinary, Rex Wrecks It, Mo's Mustache, The Table Sets Itself and Vote for Me! He is the illustrator of the Jasper John Dooley series by Caroline Adderson and the illustrator of Max Has a Fish by Wiley Blevins. He lives with his wife in Seattle, Washington. The author lives in Seattle, Washington.
- Author(s)Ben Clanton
- PublisherTundra Books (NY)
- Date of Publication04/10/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleNarwhal and Jelly Book
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTundra Books (NY)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width150 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.