Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionProgress in various areas of applications of Mossbauer Effect is reported in this volume. Among the recent developments, applications of synchrotron radiation in geophysics and biophysics through the measurement of phon density of states of proteins and enzymes, and laboratory based high- pressure experiments in elucidating the electronic nature of correlated electron systems in condensed matter physics are some examples. Furthermore, almost after five decades of its discovery, with two Mossbauer spectrometers working on the surface of the Mars provided the first glimpse of the nature of iron containing minerals. With additional contributions from applications to na-science and studies of amorphous systems will make this volume of special interest to materials scientists, chemists, mineral and condensed matter physicists, and irganic biochemists alike. The conference and its proceedings are dedicated to one of the pioneers of Mossbauer Spectroscopy, late Dr. Stanley Ruby, whose original ideas, insight and enthusiasm helped create new research fields.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication16/03/2007
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight456 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byC.I. Wynter,Ercan Alp
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.