Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.58Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides surefire methods to neutralize the nasty women in your life. Is there a nasty woman in your life? Someone who uses controlling, punishing, or manipulative behavior to get what she wants? She could be your wife, mother, sister, best friend - maybe even your boss. Whoever she is, she can be the Queen of Mean and make your life miserable. Or can she? Sometimes her wicked ways are compounded by communication breakdowns - damage that can easily be avoided and repaired if you kw the secret keys.Based on decades of practice and observation, author, psychologist, and motivational speaker Jay Carter, Psy.D., provides -nsense insights into the behavior of the nastiest women, offering proven techniques for coping with every kind of female torment. As the author outlines ten personality types - from the unpredictable Flounder to the codependent Sponge - you'll learn how to: identify and fix the number-one failure in gender relationships (really!) ; recognize a manipulator when you see one; deflect criticism and t take it personally; stop being a pin cushion; confront bullies; disconnect from a -win situation; maintain sight of the bigger picture; and communicate, connect, and coexist with the witchy women in your life.
- Author BiographyJay Carter, Psy.D., DAPBS, is a psychologist who has treated couples and women for decades. The bestselling author of Nasty Men and Nasty People, and a sought-after motivational speaker, Dr. Carter has made numerous appearances both nationally and internationally. He has also been a guest on Larry King Live and The Montel Williams Show.
- Author(s)Jay Carter
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2003
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content Noteline illustrations
- Weight170 g
- Width203 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.