All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of Nat Turner and his slave rebellion - which began on August 21, 1831 - is kwn among school children and adults. This graphic vel collects all four issues of Kyle Baker's critically acclaimed miniseries together for the first time in hardback, w coloured in sepia from the original digital files. It includes scholarly introduction by TBD (Kyle suggests either Stanley Crouch, Cornell West, or Michael Dyson), as well as foottes, a bibliography and historical supplementary material and documents. Will also have new cover art.
- Author BiographyKyle Baker is an animator, director and publisher, has written and illustrated 13 graphic novels and won multiple Eisner and Harvey awards. His work has appeared in The New Yorker, The New York Times, Esquire, Spin and Rolling Stone and he has worked for Disney, Warner Bros., HBO, Dreamworks, Cartoon Network, DC Comics, Marvel Comics, Random House, Nickelodeon and Scholastic.
- Author(s)Kyle Baker
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content Note182 colour Illu
- Weight580 g
- Width215 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.