Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionIn part one of our saga, our heroine battled a small colony of Alien Greys to rescue her son and other abducted local girls, but her fiance never made it out of the alien cave in War Eagle. Once she discovers a clue that indicates he is still alive, Nataliee pulls out all the stops to find him. Her efforts require her to infiltrate Wright-Patterson Air Force Base's infamous 'Hangar 18' and culminates with a journey to a giant, alien colony near Dulce, New Mexico, which was built together by the 18,000 Alien Greys and the US military. Located deep beneath the Archuleta Mesa, sinister biological experiments are being performed on animals AND humans. This book contains some very intense action sequences, and exposes the macabre truth about covert alien and US Intelligence interactions. It's a terrific read for anyone who believes in UFOs and has ticed that our government goes to great lengths to cover-up the truth about alien life on Earth. It's co-written by Markus Fredericks & Bob De Long, who are UFO Activists seeking to expose the truth.
- Author(s)Markus Fredericks
- Date of Publication09/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.