All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionIn Comfortable Entertaining, Nathalie Dupree has written the book that gives us permission-at long last-to entertain in a less-than-perfect world. A much-loved cookbook and television personality, Dupree has thrown parties on rooftops and in tiny apartments, planned galas for hundreds, and put on last-minute get-togethers. Comfortable Entertaining is the book that shows us how to do what Dupree does best-create spontaneous hospitality and great food.This full-range cookbook and entertaining guide features twenty-six full menus, from holiday classics to an eye-popping formal dinner party for eight, from soup parties and brunches to more casual meals and salad lunches. Dupree displays colorful and attractive napkin and tablecloth arrangements, explains how to seat feuding guests, and tells us what to do when dinner burns to a crisp minutes before the guests arrive (order out!). Illustrated throughout with color photographs and packed with 250 life-is-t-perfect recipes, Comfortable Entertaining is as friendly, inspiring, and down-to-earth as a cookbook can get.
- Author BiographyRecipient of the Cordon Bleu Advanced Certificate and known for her teaching expertise, Nathalie Dupree has hosted more than three hundred top-rated television cooking shows on PBS, the Learning Channel, Star TV, and the Food Network. She founded Rich's Cooking School in 1972 and has taught more than ten thousand students around the world. She is the author of eleven cookbooks, including New Southern Cooking and Nathalie Dupree's Southern Memories (both Georgia) and her most recent, Mastering the Art of Southern Cooking. She lives in Charleston, South Carolina, with her husband, Jack Bass.
- Author(s)Nathalie Dupree
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- LanguageEnglish & English
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note88 color photos
- Weight907 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Photographs byTom Eckerle
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.