All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fieldwork and case studies contained in this book were gathered from one-on-one interviews with residents of four of South Africa's nine provinces (Western Cape, Northern Cape, KwaZulu-Natal, and Gauteng). To those living beyond the country's borders, it provides insights into their daily lives and details the problems, frustrations, and hopes of residents of some of the country's most conflicted areas.
- Author BiographyThe Mapungubwe Institute for Strategic Reflection (MISTRA), which was publicly launched as a think tank in March 2011, was founded to create a platform of engagement around strategic issues facing South Africa. It combines research and academic development, strategic reflections and intellectual discourse, and applies itself to issues such as economics, sociology, governance, history, arts and culture, and the logics of natural sciences.
- PublisherReal African Publishers Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationJohannesburg
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintReal African Publishers Pty Ltd
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMapungubwe Institute For Strategic Reflection (MISTRA)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.