All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNation Branding: Concepts, Issues, Practice was the ground-breaking first textbook to provide an overview of this recently established but fast-growing practice, in which the principles of brand management are applied to countries rather than companies. Many governments have invested in nation branding in order to strengthen their country's influence, improve its reputation, or boost tourism, trade and investment. This new edition has been comprehensively revised and its influential original framework modified to reflect the very latest changes to this still-developing field. It remains an accessible blend of theory and practice rich with international examples and contributions. Updates to this edition: * New international cases of countries as diverse as China, United Arab Emirates, Ghana, Cuba, India, Great Britain and many more; * New contributions from distinguished scholars, diplomats and businesspeople providing a range of case studies, practitioner insights and academic perspectives; * New Companion Website to support the book featuring instructor aids such as PowerPoint presentations for each chapter and an instructor manual; This much-anticipated update to an influential book is an essential introduction to nation branding for students and policy makers.
- Author BiographyKeith Dinnie, PhD, is a faculty member at Middlesex University, UK, and the founder of Brand Horizons (www.brandhorizons.com). Considered one of the world's leading experts on nation branding, he has published in several international journals, including: International Marketing Review and Journal of Brand Management. He has also delivered keynote speeches, workshops, seminars and conference presentations across the world.
- Author(s)Keith Dinnie
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, 14 black & white tables, 2 black & white halftones, 19 black & white line drawings
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.