All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides full coverage of the National 4 & 5 course and is endorsed by SQA. This comprehensive textbook provides full coverage of the Computing Science courses offered by the Scottish Qualifications Authority at both National 4 and 5 levels. The book is divided into two core units of the syllabus, Software Design and Development and Information System Design and Development, and is attractively designed in full colour throughout. - The first comprehensive book for National 4 and 5 Computing Science - Written by the bestselling author of 'Standard Grade Computing Studies'
- Author BiographyJohn Walsh is Principal Teacher of Computing in St. Andrew's Academy in Saltcoats, Ayrshire. He has considerable experience in working as a marker, assistant examiner, assistant national development officer, working group secretary, panel member, moderator and vetter.
- Author(s)John Walsh
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication28/03/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleN4-5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Gibson
- Weight1104 g
- Width214 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.