All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.09Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $38.18Trending at AU $44.62
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe complete resource for National 4 & 5 Modern Studies endorsed by SQA. National 4 & 5 Modern Studies titles from Hodder Gibson provide up-to-date resources for the National 4 &5 syllabus outlines offered by the Scottish Qualifications Authority for examination from 2014 onwards. World Powers and International Issues analyses the USA, China, Developing Issues in Africa, Security Issues of Western Countries and Ecomic Alliances, thus ensuring that students are fully briefed on the relevant topic areas for exam preparation.
- Author BiographyFrank Cooney is PT Modern Studies at St Ninian's High School in Kirkintilloch. George Clarke is PT Modern Studies at Culloden Academy. Pauline Kelly is Modern Studies teacher at Notre Dame High School in Glasgow.
- Author(s)Frank Cooney,George Clarke,Pauline Kelly
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleN4-5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Gibson
- Content NoteApproximately 100 colour artworks and photos
- Weight416 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.