All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe acclaimed National Gallery Technical Bulletin features contributions by curators, scientists, and conservators, on materials and techniques of painting, and the scientific examination of paintings. Volume 33 presents new findings on the use of colorless powdered glass in 15th- and 16th-century European paintings; the conservation and restoration of Niccolo di Pietro Gerini's Baptism Altarpiece; an examination of Reir's The Umbrellas; the techniques of Adolphe Monticelli; and a comprehensive study of Vuillard's La Terrasse a Vasouy.
- Author BiographyAshok Roy is director of science; Helen Howard, Rachel Morrison, David Peggie, Marika Spring, and Kate Stonor are members of the scientific department; Rachel Billinge, Britta New, and Hayley Tomlinson are members of the conservation department; Dillian Gordon was until 2010 curator of Italian paintings before 1460; Christopher Riopelle is curator of post-1800 paintings; and Anne Robbins is assistant curator of post-1800 paintings; all at the National Gallery, London.
- Author(s)Ashok Roy
- PublisherNational Gallery Company Ltd
- Date of Publication05/10/2012
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleNational Gallery Technical Bulletins
- Series Part/Volume Number33
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Gallery Company Ltd
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width210 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.