All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNature can be beautiful, but it can also get angry! A direct follow-up to National Geographic Angry Birds, this book uncovers real-life showdowns in nature, like the birds vs. pigs face-off that fans of the game kw and love. Explore the natural world with the Angry Birds and get to kw the real showdowns in nature like lions vs. hyenas, Venus flytrap vs. flies, and many more. From anyed armadillos to furious felines, discover 50 of the angriest animal showdowns!
- Author BiographyMEL WHITE is the author of National Geographic Angry Birds and other National Geographic travel books. White is a regular contributor to National Geographic magazinewhere he has covered everything from Birds of Paradise to Orangutans. He lives in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Author(s)Mel White
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication15/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Weight340 g
- Width178 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byPeter Vesterbacka
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.