All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduce young readers to some of the world's most interesting and important people in this bold and lively first biography book. More than 100 colorful photos are paired with age-appropriate text featuring profiles of each person, along with fascinating facts about about their accomplishments and contributions. This book inspires kids about a world of possibilities and taps into their natural curiosity about fascinating role models from education advocate Malala Yousafzai to astronaut Neil Armstrong.
- Author BiographyWhen National Geographic Little Kids was launched it became an instant success, and received kudos from various areas of education, including the coveted Golden Lamp and the Parent's Choice Award. Recently circulation for this publication has reached approximately 327,000 and has become an obvious choice for parents in regards to the combination of entertainment and education within a children's magazine. Additionally, over the next couple of years studies reveal a spike in the number of preschool-age children, whom will enable the growth of publications for younger children.
- Author(s)Jill Esbaum,National Geographic Kids
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication10/03/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleFirst Big Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width257 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.