All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis charming reference introduces young readers to the wider world by exploring languages, landscapes, weather, animals, capital cities, mountains, deserts, and other landscapes and landforms, and more. It encourages kids to get play with activities such as creating a mini-rainforest in a bottle and singing a simple song in Spanish. More than 100 colorful photos are paired with kid-friendly and age-appropriate maps along with basic facts about each continent. This book will quickly become a favorite at storytime, bedtime, or any other time.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Carney is a children's writer and editor specializing in children's nonfiction. She has written a number of books for National Geogrpahic Kids, including Face to Face With Cheetahs; Face to Face With Gorillas; Great Migrations: Whales, Wildebeests, Butterflies, Elephants, and Other Amazing Animals on the Move; and NGK Angry Birds Playground Atlas.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Carney
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication06/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width251 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $25.47Trending at AU $27.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.