All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionBring your learning to life with compelling images, media and text from National Geographic. LIVING IN THE WORLD: CULTURAL THEMES FOR WRITERS will help you develop a clearer understanding of the world around you through engaging content. The 24 articles gathered in this cross-cultural multi-themed reader offer an exceptionally direct approach to issues surrounding identity and culture around the world. As the National Geographic Society's writers and photographers investigate the physical and cultural characteristics of specific locations throughout the world, they put faces on forces of assimilation, diversification, and make the multifarious realities of globalization palpable and concrete. Introducing readers to people and customs that may seem foreign, they shed new light on familiar American themes as well.
- Author(s)National Geographic Learning
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication28/01/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle & Heinle Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations (colour), maps (colour)
- Weight924 g
- Width178 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.