All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet kids reading with cool information about the subjects that interest them the most. National Geographic Readers are high-interest, exciting, and easy to read. The latest in the series, Titanic is exception. Just in time for the 100th anniversary of the Olympic-class passenger liner's ill-fated journey, this title is replete with brilliant photographs and exclusive in-depth coverage including Bob Ballard's 1985 discovery. Brought to you only as National Geographic can, the industrial feat of the powerful ship, the tragedy of the wreckage, and the fascinating stories of survival bring the historical significance of the Titanic to a new audience in this level 3 reader.
- Author BiographyMelissa Stewart is the owner of Honeybee Productions, an editorial services company, and has written many celebrated nonfiction books for children. For National Geographic Readers Melissa has written Ants, Snakes, and Dolphins.
- Author(s)Melissa Stewart
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleNational Geographic Readers: Level 3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.