All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJust in time for the 100 year anniversary, National Geographic brings the story of the Titanic to a whole new audience. From the authority on exploration, this level 3 reader will cover the historical significance of the ship, the wreck itself, fascinating tales of survivors, and first-hand insight into the discovery of the wreckage in 1985. Illustrated with photographs and photorealistic artwork, this will be a successful and rewarding experience for young readers.
- Author BiographyMelissa Stewart is the owner of Honeybee Productions, an editorial services company, and has written many celebrated nonfiction books for children. For National Geographic Readers Melissa has written Ants, Snakes, and Dolphins.
- Author(s)Melissa Stewart
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleNational Geographic Readers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Content Note40 Colour Photographs
- Weight113 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.02
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.