All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a farmer in Spain captured a two-headed snake in 2002, scientists wanted to study it. When National Geographic Daily News published a story about the discovery, people wanted to read all about it. More than a million people clicked on the site and kept coming back for more unbelievably true stories. An Internet sensation was born.
- Author BiographyDAVID BRAUN is editor-in-chief of nationalgeographic.com's Daily News, Environment and Science content. A journalist for 35 years covering science, environment, technology, business, and politics for newspapers, magazines, newsletters, and online news services, Braun's former positions included political correspondent for The Star (Johannesburg, South Africa), Washington bureau chief for Africa's largest newspaper group (Independent Newspapers), Washington Correspondent for CMP Media's TechWeb, and Public Affairs Editor for the National Geographic Society.
- Author(s)David Braun
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationHanover, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note150 Black and White Photos
- Weight522 g
- Width133 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.