All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Old Athens to the city's modern suburbs, from Crete to the Dodecanese and Ionian islands, National Geographic Traveler: Athens & the Island guides you to the better-and lesser-kwn sights of this Mediterranean hotspot.
- Author BiographyJoanna Kakissis is a journalist based in Athens. Her work appears in many outlets, including the New York Times, TIME, The Financial Times magazine, and on NPR. She has received several writing awards and journalism fellowships and has been recognized by the American Association of Sunday and Feature Editors and the Society of Professional Journalists. Kakissis has traveled extensively in Greece and has strong ancestral connections to Kyparissia in the western Peloponnese and Rethymnon in central Crete.
- Author(s)Joanna Kakissis
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication20/09/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note114 Colour Photos and Illustrations, 20 Maps
- Weight481 g
- Width134 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.