All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionHong Kong is presented exquisitely with its gleaming skyscrapers and teeming streets. Find out where to drink tea and take lessons in feng shui and kung fu.
- Author BiographyPHIL MACDONALD, who wrote the 1st edition and updated the 2nd edition, moved to Hong Kong from Sydney in 1989 to continue his adventures in journalism that began eight years earlier in the west coast city of Perth. He worked for the Hong Kong Standard and South China Morning Post for a number of years before settling-by way of Laos and Singapore-in Phuket, Thailand. He now lives in Bangkok working as a freelance journalist and editor, contributing to a number of regional publications. His interests include Southeast Asian politics and history, and the beaches of Southern Thailand. TREVOR RANGES updated and wrote new features and sidebars for the 3rd and 4th editions. Ranges is a Bangkok-based travel writer whose work includes serving as principal writer for www.tourismthailand.com, the official website of the Tourism Authority of Thailand; contributing to National Geographic Traveler magazine; and writing the National Geographic Traveler: Cambodia guidebook.
- Author(s)Phil MacDonald,Rory Boland
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication03/03/2009
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note120 colour photographs, 23 maps, 3 illustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width134 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- joemi15512 Nov, 2016by
Fantastic read. I am hoping to visit Hong Kong in the near future and will be a perfect travel companion.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.