National Geographic Traveler: The Mediterranean: Ports of Call and Beyond by Tim Jepson (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.46Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMediterranean expert Tim Jepson takes you on a tour of the countries of the Northern Mediterranean & Adriatic, focusing on the major cruise ports from Gibraltar to Turkey, including Barcelona, Valencia, Nice, Cannes, Monte Carlo, Gea, Rome, Naples, Palermo, Bari, Venice, Dubrovnik, Split, Athens, and Istanbul, as well as nearby towns and sites. This all-new guide features an abundance of practical info on how to get to the main ports from the ship; maps to guide you around when you're there; and original, commissioned artwork to help you appreciate what you're seeing. The travelwise section provides a sampling of places to eat and practical information about the individual countries. Aimed at active travelers who want authentic, enriching, cultural experiences and expert advice from a trustworthy source, National Geographic Travelers provide ways for people to experience a place rather than just visit, and give the true feel of each destination t easily found online.
- Author BiographyTIM JEPSON was born near the River Thames and grew up on the fringes of London, close to Amersham, the second-most outlying station on the city's Tube, or subway system. Since 1985, interspersed with periods living and traveling abroad, he has lived in London itself, first in Islington and latterly in Notting Hill. He has written six other books for National Geographic and is a guide and expert for National Geographic Expeditions. His travel articles have appeared in the Daily Telegraph, Vogue, Conde Nast Traveller, and other publications. LARRY PORGES has been a book editor at the National Geographic Society in Washington, D.C., for more than a decade. He was born in New York and lived in London for five years, three of those in Maida Vale. Porges studied English history at Tufts University and the British and European Studies Group, London. He wrote the 2011 revision of the National Geographic guidebook to London, was a contributing author on the National Geographic e-book Quintessential London, and has been published in National Geographic Traveler magazine and other publications. Despite frequent trips back, he misses London, especially the London Evening Standard, Little Venice, and being surrounded by people who still think of Starburst as Opal Fruits.
- Author(s)Tim Jepson
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note120 colour photos, 26 maps
- Weight544 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.